22 Apr Office 365 is now Microsoft 365.
With the new emphasis on remote work, we’re helping clients make even more use of cloud resources. In the midst of everything happening in the world now, Microsoft changed the names of its cloud services on April 21. The changes make sense, but they’re subtle and will cause confusion at first. Here’s the cheat sheet:
- Office 365 Business Essentials is now Microsoft 365 Business Basic
- Office 365 Business Premium is now Microsoft 365 Business Standard
- Microsoft 365 Business is now Microsoft 365 Business Premium
- Office 365 Business is now Microsoft 365 Apps (for business)
- Office 365 ProPlus is now Microsoft 365 Apps (for enterprise)
To see what’s included in each plan, click the “For business” tab at Microsoft 365. If you’re like most organizations, you’ll find you’ve been paying for products and services you didn’t know you had.
Pegasus is a Microsoft Partner. We provide migration services to, from, and between Microsoft 365 plans. We also sell Microsoft 365 plans at prices the same or lower than businesses can buy from Microsoft directly.
Pegasus offers additional features to Microsoft 365, including Advanced Cloud Backup to enable faster restores, Cloud Signature to maintain consistent organization email across all employees and devices, and Cloud Email Security to add encryption and another layer of protection against spam, phishing attacks, and ransomware.